Monday 27 February 2012

Weekly Report

Week 1
- during week 1 in broadcast journalism, I was presented with a task to create a blog and a wix account. I was successful in doing so as I used my keen computer skills to finish them.

week 2
-During week 2 I compiled together a radio add for one of Mr. D's projects. After i was finished putting visual effects and music effects on the project I uploaded it to Blogger.

week 3
-During week 3 me and my group put together a ten minute radio broadcast in the studio in class. This is one of our projects and it was very fun.

week 4 -During week four I did a lot of editing, and re-routing. Me and my group were faced with many tasks as in online quiz's and test's.

 week 5 -During week five me and my group had time to update our notes, and update our blogger.

 week 6
- During week 6 i was still working on editing and updating my radio project, i finally updated it to blogger at the end of the week.

week 7
-During week 7 me and my group started, our 60 second news cast. I was not here much of week seven due to a recent illness in my family. Also Mr. Gilmour's last week with us.

week 8
-During week 8 me and my group got together to finish the 60 second news cast project, also did editing and finished the project this week.

week 9
-  During week 9 me an my group were assigned a studio project.

week 10
- During week 10, our group then finished our rough outline of the studio project, as well as planning on smart idea and scripts.

week 11
- During week 11, me and my group got a project to do, a commercial. For this commercial we were to get 60 seconds from the soccer coaches, we decided to interview the coaches.

week 12
- during week 12 I worked heavily on my culminating assignment, finishing it by the end of the week.

week 13
- near the end of week 13 we are given another project to do, the magazine project was introduced as well we are told that we have a final project that we do on our own.

week 14
-I continued to work on the magazine project, I missed a couple days during the week which set me behind.

week 15
- Not finished the magazine project yet, we dry rehearsed the studio project, it went well but we did not get it finished completely.

week 16
- Magazine was finished during this week even though it was a long and strenuous process, still this week we have not yet finished doing a live recording of the studio project.


No comments:

Post a Comment