Tuesday 14 February 2012

PROJECTS


This is my Radio Add
Script:

45 players
4 captains
2 coaches
1 goal
Ofssa championships

The 2012 green eagles rugby team, it’s time for pain




RADIO BROADCAST (LIVE)
JAKE BRENNAN - INTERVIEW
HOW TO RUN A RADIO INTERVIEW.

This is CBGT 69.9 radio. And you are listening to sports central
I am Arthur kogut and I will be with you for the next couple of minutes. Today on CBGT I am following up some recent activities in Sports recreation.

The NBA

To help us understand this issue better, we have a sports analyst Jake Brennan in the studio today.
Welcome Mr. Jake Brennan

Can I begin by asking you, will Jeremy lin and linsanity stay hot in the competitive NBA today?
_______________________________________(interviewee’s answer)
With the all-star weekend around the corner what is your take on the 2012 slam dunk competition?
_______________________________________ (interviewee’s answer)
What teams are you taking in the 2012 playoff run? Who are the true contenders and pretenders?
_______________________________________ (interviewee’s answer)
Do you believe the Dallas Mavericks will repeat as NBA champions?

And that’s all we have today on the NBA. Once again I would like to thank you for tuning in on 69.9 this has been Arthur kogut and famous sports analyst Jake Brennan. Runnin’ beatz since 69’.






Im going to send it over to Shawn Hart for your Sports update.



JONO BERARDI - INTERVIEW
HOW TO RUN A RADIO INTERVIEW.

This is CBGT 69.9 radio. And you are listening to sports central,
I am Arthur kogut and I will be with you for the next couple of minutes. Today on CBGT I am following up some recent activities in Sports recreation.

Liga Espagna, euro cup

To help us understand this issue better, we have a true champion, professional soccer player, Jonathon Gino Berardi
Hows it going Jono?
(RESPONSE)
Can I begin by asking you, who should we take come next season? Real Madrid? Barcelona?
_______________________________________(interviewee’s answer)
With the trade deadline just around the corner, what are your thoughts on Neymar being moved to Barcelona and snubbing his Real Madrid offer?
_______________________________________ (interviewee’s answer)
What are your thoughts on Neymar ever overcoming expectations, will he ever be an elite player and put in the same lists as, Messi, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, pele?
_______________________________________ (interviewee’s answer)
And finally, who do you think is going to be the 2012 euro-cup champion? Will spain repeat with a world cup in between?

And that’s all we have today on the Liga espagna and euro cup. Once again I would like to thank you for tuning in on 69.9 this has been Arthur kogut and famous athlete Jono Berardi. Runnin’ beatz since 69’.







PHOTOJOURNALISM VISUAL ESSAY


This is me, My name is Arthur Kogut and I Play sports at St.John's College, one of the sports
I play is basketaball

For the sport of basketball shoes are essential, these nike air's
are my essential's. 

The left foot, my left foot is the foot that i jump from, people say
they've never seen a polish person fly, watch me prove them wrong.

The Eagles, I try to share the skills as an eagle when I am contributing
to a club, team, or sport.

Always keep your head up, win or lose the team is still family,
on to the next one.

From right to left, I dribbled around all of my opponents.

Sometimes you have to fall behind, to get yourself ahead.


Mission statement, reminds us what we are about at St,john's.

I played football for 3 years and won two championships, Rookie of the year,
an had a stunning defensive year, 5 interceptions in 6 games.


Even though sports was a main priority, school an religion always came first.


One day ill walk out these doors, one day...


60 SECOND NEWS CAST








Magazine












No comments:

Post a Comment